Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm NO Baker!

I am no baker. I was ambitious today, and decided to try a recipe from my cooking-buff friend, Angela. It is for Zucchini bread. If you were a fly on my wall, you'd see me look at the recipe every 10 seconds and still curse under my breath when I realized I skipped something!
Mistake #1: Didn't sift the flour...oops, discovered it said this right before the loaves were ready for the oven.
Mistake #2: Poured ALL the dry ingredients together, including the sugar which was suppose to be mixed with the eggs and oil.
Mistake #3: Set the oven for 400, instead of 325. Luckily I caught this one!
Baking is just too finicky for me! It's too much of a science, and I am NO scientist! The most "reactions" I got in chemistry was talking with my friends and being sent to the hall for gabbing! Hopefully this bread will turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment