Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Time of Thanks, Just in Time


Thanksgiving Thursday is almost here and its timing is perfect! I feel like you, in the bloggy world, have "listened" to me spout a lot of self-criticism, and listening to pessimistic little me lately! But I do know in my heart how wonderfully BLESSED I am, and the best way to show it is by thanking God for ALL He has done! Thank you LORD!
I am thankful for:
1. His provision, His redemption, His Grace (okay that's three, but He is pretty special!)
2. My new friends AND my old friends! I am surrounded by kindness and encouragement.
3. My dog. I know, weird. But she is such a good dog compared to the last monster we had!
4. My mom. She is here and is going to endure a 14 hour drive with the kids and me! Brave woman!
5. LIFE. All sizes, all forms, all walks! God's creation has such amazing potential!

Oh, one more...THANK YOU to all who read my crazy little blog. I know sometimes I spill a lot of messy thoughts and opinions, but you all are always so sweet and encouraging to me!

1 comment:

  1. Supamom, these are wonderful things to be thankful for! We really do have so many blessings and it is so refreshing to take the time to say out loud that we are grateful. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete