Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Release Day: I am PUBLISHED!

Today is the day! My debut novel, The Outlaw's Second Chance, debuts today! If you haven't checked out my Facebook author page, please do! Lots of good stuff and my online launch will be there!

It's been a long journey, and I just have to say...it's ALL ABOUT the journey. I have learned sooooo much, and I know there is so much more to learn. This is an amazing step along the way, but I don't want to quit walkin' this walk any time soon (actually, my next book comes out in November)!

Thank you for reading my blogs of unrequited publishing desires and inspirational writing pep talks!

If you would like to check out my newsletter, I have all sorts of info on my debut (it's a dance card in a way...at least the all the dates of where I will be online these next few weeks)!

Have a wonderful week! Hoping to start blogging again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment