Wednesday, June 1, 2016

One Sheet Recommendations

It's that time of year again...a big writer's conference is just around the corner, and while I busily try and generate word count, I LOVE to stir my creative juices and help out my fellow authors with ONE SHEET DESIGN! Check out these testimonials from my happy clients, then click on the page link up top called, "CBA eBook Cover and  One Sheet Design" to check out details!

NEW: I design ebook covers  and bookmarks too!! If you are published and would like to have some bookmarks to share at conference, contact me!



"Angie's one-sheet blew me away. She listened to all the details I gave her and came up with something that really captured the flavor and setting of my book. " 
- Sally Bradley, 4-time ACFW Genesis Finalist



"Angie Dicken was amazing with my One Sheets. Not only was she extremely timely, she basically hit the nail on the head with the very first try. She got my story, understood my needs, happily made tweaks and supplied a product over and beyond my expectations--in an affordable price range. My agent appointments noticed and commented on the fantastic layout of my One Sheets. Highly recommended for the conference bound writer!" -Casey Herringshaw, Frasier Finalist

"After much frustration creating my own one sheet and never being satisfied with the result, Angie was so sweet and offered to help a girl out. The result was SO much better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend Angie for all your one sheet needs!" 
-Krista Phillips, author of Sandwich, with a Side of Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment