Monday, February 24, 2014

Rain In The Desert

on freedigitalphotos.net by chayathonwong2000
Are you in a spiritually "wet" season, but walking through a desert in circumstance?

When we cling close to our God in those times of walking in the desert, He will supply us with an amazing rainy season for our hearts, and guide us when we least expect it!

Here is a sample of my post on the Alley today:

"In my recent encounters in the desert of life, God has presented conversations that have pulled truth from my heart through my lips that I didn't even realize was significant when I read it earlier in His Scripture... BUT IT WAS FOR A TIME SO PERFECTLY PLOTTED BY MY GOD!"

God blesses us in relationship no matter the chaos about us. All we have to do is turn to Him.

Check it out my post  here!

No comments:

Post a Comment