Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Very Blessed Soon-to-be Newcomer!

Appropriately hanging in the nursery

The baby has been moving tremendously this past week. Most the time, I can decipher knees, feet, fists, and a bottom.
The most exciting time though, is when my boys have the chance to feel their baby sister move around.
I love watching their eyes light up and smile. My four year old is exceptionally anxious...
"I can't wait until she comes!" 
My little boys may be rough and tumble (after a tackling match between the older two just this week...my six year old sports a bright red cast for his broken arm!)
...But they have hearts the size of Texas, and love babies. 
Their little sister will be very, very blessed!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her either!!! Sweet Blessing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,

    I'm anxious to hear the news and see pics of your precious little girl. How exciting! I'm sure your boys will look out for their sister.

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! It is so cute that she will have older brothers to watch out for her. I am so happy for you my friend! Have a great weekend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete