Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stinky Biker Strikes!

This is when he one his tricycle race...so sweet and innocent then!
What goes through a three year old's head when he's riding circles on his trike and sees a neighbor heading his way pushing a stroller?
Maybe..."Hm, I'd better be careful and move out of her way?"
or..."Maybe I should say hello?"
Well, MY three year old, takes the opportunity to race the neighbor to the intersection of the sidewalk and drive, and block her...on PURPOSE! And after I said, "Move out of the way, sweetie..." (nice as can be), and he let her by...what does he do then?? Races around her and blocks her at the next sidewalk!
What a stinker!

6 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! Competative already! Maybe he will be a future athlete! :) Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Full-time mummy! It's a John Deere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... thats so cute!! I'm here from Mama's Little Nestwork. Nice to meet you. Love your blog and your newest follower now...:)

    Ruth
    http://underneathhiswrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny!!! You have such handsome boys!! I'm visiting from Mama's Nestwork. I hope you have time to stop by and say hello.
    I'm your newest follower!!

    http://alililly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I wish I had enough room in my house for a slide...I don't think even a little small one would fit right now with all of Jasmine's other toys in here. Time to cycle the old ones out for new toys! Have a great night :)
    Tiffany
    NimblerGrove

    ReplyDelete