Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday


I am celebrating Thanksgiving Thursday along with Mama Hen! Thinking of things you are thankful for is such great therapy to get out of funks and lows. I read a book a couple years ago, The 4:8 Principle, and this was exactly what it is about! Thinking upon lovely things always makes life better. So, I will list five things that I am thankful for:

1. My best friend over the past 16 years is driving over 9hrs to see us for the weekend! YAY!
2. My great neighbors and friends who are always ready to hang out and have fun
3. A great husband who is trying to follow God's lead
4. Our Freedom given to us by many men and women who protect our country
5. cHoCoLaTe (I know, this is silly but hey, I get so serious sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment