Thursday, May 13, 2010

Typical behavior from my "Angels"

Amidst the joy that I so recently have embraced to the full, my little angels are once again proving to be "spirited" children today! We have a new friend over who instantly became engrossed in our very simple wooden train track and gently pushes his train around and around. But my sons, can't sit still for more than a millisecond, and have already taught our little guest how to jump down six stairs, run and slide on the carpet, climb on top of the couch while knocking my coffee all over me, and are just crazy little rambunctious boys! I wonder what the sweet guest is thinking as he observes these strange creatures!

Really, I know that I am complaining, but as my husband often says, our boys are just different! :) They are sweet, and have been very polite and kind to their new little friend, who is only 2 1/2. And of course, as I type this, my three year old is now settled with a book, and my five year old is playing with the train set! If you read my previous post, "A Recovering Liar", you will see how this sudden change in my boys' behavior is quite expected for me, and proves that venting may actually bring about change, if they really are out to prove me "Liar".

No comments:

Post a Comment