Monday, May 17, 2010

Too close to home

Sometimes I agree that ignorance is bliss. When I am smacked in the face with current issues that set me off, it rattles my insides and stirs up frustration. Our president has appointed another strong advocate for abortion rights and the mention of this topic has pinned me to the ground. Although my highest passion in politics has always been for the pro-life movement, after this past few days, it has become all the more real to me. Seeing a heartbeat on Friday, and then rejecting the life involuntarily has been a dark glimpse into our humanity for me...but then to know there are doctors "MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS" out there  come face to face with that heartbeat...wait, a HEALTHY heartbeat... and agree to crush it like a bug because of a woman's choice, is almost unbearable to think upon.
Mini-gods are walking around in white coats and loud mouths preaching women's rights...but there is one thing they don't have-- foresight-- what does the future hold for a nation who extinguishes life in a quick outpatient procedure? Oh, these mini-gods don't know...and their ignorance will not be bliss, but excruciating regret. At least the Omnipotent and Omniscient God of the Universe gives and takes life according to a plan for GLORY and ETERNITY-- I can't help but say...
stupid people.
Please sign this petition if you agree with the pro-life movement:
http://www.iopposekagan.com/petition/Welcome.html

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with every word and am as passionate about it as you are. Well said Angie.

    ReplyDelete