Friday, May 7, 2010

Upon my lips

I woke up this morning with praises on my lips:

"Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome and power
Our God, Our God…"

This popular worship song was running through my mind as I got out of bed, grabbed my coffee, and began our routine. It blessed me so much today. Just yesterday I was bothered by my lack of intentional quiet time. Perhaps the Holy Spirit still rouses my heart even in my dream state- so what I lack during my waking hours my God still receives worship while I sleep! Just a thought, but it is proof to me that I am consumed by the Spirit! HE IS IN CONTROL!

P.S. If you want to hear the song, go to the media clip on the right sidebar on my blog, and click on "Our God"

No comments:

Post a Comment