Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Summer 2015


The last days of summer are upon us. We are talking school supplies, school clothes, school jitters. I have one going in 8th grade, one in 5th, one in 3rd, and one in pre-k. While we busy ourselves with wrapping up lazy summer days and late summer nights, I look back over all we've done. And I see the good over the bad. I am certain there hasn't been any less bickering than other summers before, but as the kids grow, I am enjoying the fun times even more.

Besides a quick glimpse of our fun in the collage above, I had to share this one moment which makes me smile every time. My boys are constantly singing and dancing and making music as we drive. This is a perfect capture of Summer 2015 car time.

Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment