Friday, October 1, 2010

My Pals D.J. and Erkle

Thank Goodness It's Friday!
Do you remember the TGIF theme way back when- when prime time consisted of "Full House" and "Family Matters"? I lived for Friday nights with Steve Erkle and D.J. I was such a nerd.
But that network did capture something every hard-working American (including a SAHM) looks forward to...The weekend! No more work (sometimes), and most of all for me, shared parenting will be heavily present for the next 48 hours!
I must say, because of my morning sickness, my husband has been absolutely amazing these past few weeks. He makes dinner, tackles bedtime, and deals with my bellyaching! But none-the-less, I still love the fact that the week is coming to a close, and a mini-vacation filled with family time will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment