Monday, October 8, 2012

The Word for Monday

It's Monday. I have a choice to start the week off frazzled as I look at all I have to do, all I am expected to accomplish...Or I can rest in two of my favorite verses, and realize, whatever I need to get done, pales in comparison to all He wants to do for me!

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2Timothy 1:7

"And Jesus answered saying to them, “Have faith in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." Mark 11:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment