Friday, August 5, 2016

Stepping Into a Dream

I LOVE history. I've written historical and historical romance stories in


  • Peru in the 16th century
  • England in the 16th century
  • Oklahoma in the 19th century
  • Utah in 1910
  • WWII era in Greece and Texas

   Um, yeah, I love history.

I've spent the past decade of my life exploring the lives of people in the past, and crafting stories to honor their journeys and their cultures with the hope of walking through the door to publication one day.

Well, today, over at the Alley (www.thewritersalleyblog.com), you can celebrate with me as I take the next step in story-telling...

I received the news that one of my stories is getting published with Harlequin's Love Inspired Historical line! I will write a more in depth post soon...but I can hardly sit still long enough to type a whole post! :)

Can you guess which time period above my debut novel is set?

I'll give you a clue... 



2 comments:

  1. SO immensely thrilled for you, Angie!!! =D Please let me know anything I could do to help promote it when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meghan!! You are so sweet and I will certainly let you know!:)

      Delete