Thursday, August 21, 2014

Life is Too Short!

Life is too short.

My journey this past year has stripped away the lens of a very serious, very stuffy perspective, where those who were different from me seemed to "need to know" and "the way" was very stifling indeed. But when I think of life back then, I realized how shackled I was to joylessness, seriousness, and life-sucking worry.

It is just not what God wants for us at all. And yet, the world has a way of deceiving hearts and imprisoning minds...and I am not just talking about the world beyond God's people. I am talking about the world-all-inclusive, because really, God's people have an amazing way of falling short of abundant life as much as anyone else.

I would have never believed a year ago, that I would be having a blast as a Jamberry Nails Consultant, writing an intense conspiracy-theory-type Historical novel (check out my writer's page here), while feeling my faith and my heart have blossomed in the deepest way (scroll through this blog!) Joy, Passion, Love, and God, have poured into me abundantly when I let go of a stuffy attitude that true, purposeful life only fits in this tiny box that we might believe.

I am excited to be on this journey called, Life. And I can't wait to see what is in store next!

No comments:

Post a Comment