Saturday, June 7, 2014

He Shows Up Without A Doubt

Have you ever been angry at God? I told myself a few weeks ago...or maybe I told my husband...that I've never been angry at God. Well, this morning, I was angry. God wasn't pulling through. When a heart so close to mine has left Him, and He isn't pulling him back, it is hard to take. 

Last night, I thought I glimpsed God working, but it is really easy to push it aside and say, 'coincidence'. So, I cried out to God this morning, and I grew angry and threatening. Desperate, I opened my study, and kind of tested God.
 "Will you really speak to me through this? Am I going to have to read between the lines...again?" 

And God knew I couldn't take subtle implications...He knew I needed it spelled out for me. 
"OH HOLY FATHER!"

Let me show you what it centered around, and you can see for yourself:


"There were those who dwelt in
darkness and in the shadow of death,
Prisoners in misery and chains,
Because they had rebelled against the
words of God
And spurned the counsel of the Most High.
Therefore He humbled their heart with labor;
They stumbled and there was none to help.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble;
He saved them out of their distresses.
He brought them out of darkness and
the shadow of death
and broke their bands apart."


And to top it off, the last sentence of the study, declared what I have told many...that this journey of mine over the past months has illustrated one major thing in my life. I can only find my hope In God ALONE. Yep, those two words were highlighted in the study's close. 


This is what it said, "Beloved, if He has become God alone to you, you have a powerful story to tell. Start talking." 

So this is me...talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment