Sunday, January 2, 2011

Three Little Resolutions, Big 2011!

It is a brand new year! I love a fresh start! Actually, I haven't really thought about the concept until just now, when I caught myself clinging to an old habit I swore off just before the Christmas break. So, in an effort to hold myself to it, and remember that my fresh beginning will only endure if I see it in black and white, I will share a few of my "resolutions" with you and hope you will share yours with me!

Numero Uno:
I will do my best this year to keep my email emoting to an absolute minimum. I have found myself in too many pickles this way, and I usually don't give myself time to think and pray before I type. Instant communication isn't always a good thing!

Numero Dos:
My knees will be used more often to go to God in prayer for answers, than to go to God in forgiveness for answering my problems myself!

Numero Tres:
Patience will be my middle name, Patience will be my middle name, Patience will be my middle name...Oh Lord, remind me of this every day!

 I hope you enjoyed your New Year's weekend! We spent most of it traveling from the sunny South to the blistery North...but are glad to be home and ready for our 2011!



1 comment:

  1. Angie, what GREAT thoughts for 2011.
    Phone, e-mail, hasty words are one of my big problems.

    Blessings, dear one.

    ReplyDelete