Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Writing Update

I just added a nifty button to the writer's blog I have become a part of...The Writers Alley. It has been so much fun already- just getting to know some great women via cyberspace! I have been in such a writing funk since the big conference, I am glad to feel that tug of desire to keep on writing now that I will be contributing every couple of weeks to a blog dedicated to my passion.
So, if you want to gain some great advice and inspiration from nine awesome ladies, (plus me), head on over to The Writers Alley and read on!

Besides writing, I have a new goal:  to read more Christian fiction since I am enjoying writing it so much! So the book I have started, and hope to finish on my relaxing Hawaiian vacation, is An Irishwoman's Tale by Patti Lacy. It has already captured my intrigue, and it will be the first book I've read where I have actually met with the author!

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for more Christian fiction authors to try, I can't recommend Kimberly Stuart enough! Love her! She's from Des Moines, and came to speak to our MOPS group a couple of years ago. She's awesome, and her books are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete