Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Dreamy Belly Laugh

As I write this, I am listening to my little boy belly laugh in his sleep. Wow. What a spectrum we've covered today! If you read the previous post, you will see how much I've fretted over his disappointment in kindergarten. And now he's giving me hope.

Thank you, Lord.
Thank you for letting me here one of the best sounds in the world- his sweet belly laugh. And most of all, his sweet belly laugh while he's dreaming. His spirit is not broken, he's still happy at heart. Thanks for that.

I needed that.

4 comments:

  1. I just love that gappy-tooth smile! He's glorious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just precious with that snaggle-tooth grin! I love it! I'm so happy to hear that he was laughing - even funnier that it was in his dreams.

    I know the school thing is breaking your heart - I think about this often with Jack. I want to always be there to protect him and reassure him that "he is the most precious little boy God ever did make" but I know the day will come (all too soon) that I'll be going through what you are. Hang in there. I'm praying for your little man (and you).

    ps - boo Aggies! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is music to any moms ears. i can only imagine how happy it made you feel after all the stress you have been feeling over his school. I am happy that you both got a good laugh today! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet!

    I hope my little one will laugh in her sleep! (She just cries a lot now!)

    ReplyDelete